1. What is your full name? Kerri Kathleen Gitchell Knorr (too much trouble to change it back after the divorce)
2. What color pants are you wearing? demin blue
3. What are you listening to right now? Air conditioning white noise and my cube neighbor cutting paper
4. What's the last thing you ate? Danish butter cake. 'cause it was there.
5. Do you wish on stars? not very often. But then, I don't often SEE them.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the truest blue.
7. How is the weather right now? don't know - I'm indoors for the duration. Likely too hot. It IS August in Kansas/Misery after all.
8. Last person you talked to on the phone? A rep from Bristol-Meyer that may have given me the run around or a wrong number. bleh.
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yes.
10. How old are you today? 33
11. Favorite drink? cola freeze
12. Favorite sport? Haha.
13. Hair color? currently red-brown
14. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore. :(
15. Siblings? 5 younger brothers
16. Favorite month? November
17. Favorite food? sushi
18. Last movie you watched? Sky High yesterday
19. Favorite day of year? don't have one, except maybe my birthday.
20. What do you do to vent anger? a number of ways, not all of them constructive.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't believe I had just one throughout my childhood
22. Summer or winter? Fall. Summer is too hot and winter is too cold. And spring is too wet.
23. Hugs or kisses? hugs. Full body hugs.
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. the more chocolatey, the better
25. Do you want your friends to write/email back? sure
26. Who is most likely to? beats me
27. Who is least likely? I could list them, but why?
28. Living arrangements? apartment the I share part time with my son.
29. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember. I tear up at certain songs, tho.
30. What is under your bed? dust, random stuff, some of which is there on purpose
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Move so much, that's hard to say.
32. What did you do last night? went out for non-alcoholic drinks with a friend and a potential friend. Then I played Dungeon Siege until bedtime.
33. Favorite smell? Gardenia
34. What inspires you? what is this in-spi-ra-tion you speak of?
35. What are you afraid of? My nightmares (those I actually get) usually involve my family being in trouble and me being helpless to do anything.
36. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? salted is sufficient
38. Favorite flower? I don't think I have one, actually. I like most.
39. Number of keys on your key chain? 6. car key, apartment key, mailbox key, ex's house key, work locker key and parents' house key.
40. Can you juggle? Not even a little bit
41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, if I had to say.
42. What did you do on your last birthday? On the day itself, I can't remember, but I celebrated that weekend with a big group at Red Lobster.
43. How many states have you lived in? 4 in the US (California, Washington, Maine and Kansas) and 1 in Australia (Western Australia).
44. How many cities have you lived in? 12 (born in San Diego while my parents lived in a city in CA that I can't remember. Then: National City, CA; Fort Ord, CA; San Diego, CA; Renton, WA; (back to San Diego) Bremerton, WA; Exmouth, Western Australia; Brunswick, ME; Hutchinson, KS; Manhattan, KS; Salina, KS; Lawrence, KS)
45. How many times have you moved as in completely moved all your stuff to a new place (excluding dorms)? If I count my moves as a child? 13. If I only count those after college? 4
46. How many countries have you lived in? 2
47. How many cars have you had? I am on my second
48. Pet duck or pet rock? Rock. I'm lazy
49. What is your favorite game? So many to choose from! But RoboRally may just win. I think. so many.....
50. What is your favorite mindless activity? computer games.
51. How many times this week have you doubted the path your life is taking? What? Self examination? me? Perish the thought!