While I while away the time until the computer I need to courier to Lawrence is ready, I guess I have time to do these question memes.
First seen from rowangolightly
Name someone with the same birthday as you: Walter Cronkite
Where was your first kiss? John's apartment's living room. (When, not that you asked, was my first year of college.)
Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property? No.
Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Do brothers count? If not, no, never seriously.
Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, a few times. often in chorus, once with a solo. WHAT were they thinking?
What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? the face. It should be noted that this is seperate from most-likely-to-entice features.
What really turns you on? Oh, various. But a good nibble at just the right spot between neck and shoulder can turn my knees to water.
What do you order at coffee shops? If I go, a chai latte
What is your biggest mistake? I'm with clevermanka here. Why tempt fate?
Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No. I have, however, asked for massages I knew were going to hurt.
Say something totally random about yourself. I am currently wearing a shawl I knit myself.
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not that I can remember
Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? If my son turns the TV on, that's what we watch. I don't tend to turn the TV on for myself.
Did you have braces? No. Nor cavities. But my teeth have never been white, either.
Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. Nice and average.
What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Can't remember. I very likely blushed uncomfortably and buried the memory. Just not that romantically inclined.
Do you speak any other languages? I took two semesters of German and can still do a passable recitation of "Allein" (although I seriously doubt I remember how to spell it) and give a decent translation, even, but that's about it. And a smattering of French and Spanish, which is hard to avoid in this culture.
Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Nope.
What magazines do you read? When I read magazines it tends to be Science News, Science and Archaeology. Imagine that.
Have you ever ridden in a limo? No. Wanna, though.
Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No, strangely enough.
Do you watch mtv? Why ever for?!
What's something that really annoys you? Certain people in my van pool who are nearly always late.
What's something you really like? a rousing table top game that involves much laughter.
Do you like Michael Jackson? As he is now? No.
Can you dance? Yes.
What's the latest you have ever stayed up? 6 am. Then I slept 'till noon, which happens to be the latest I have ever slept in.
Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, thankfully.
Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Oh, yes.
1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.) At home it's an ala cart IBM clone.
2. How old is it? Are you happy with it? Not yet 6 months old, I think. And I am very happy with it.
3. How many computers are in your household? Counting straight computers, not computers-in-other-gadgest and such, three. :O Cripes, I AM my father's child.
4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer? LiveJournal, IM'ing and RPG type games
5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have? Again, I am with CR, I WANTWANTWANT a computer driven embordery sewing machine. LUSTLUSTLUST.
1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?I lost track of a neighbor's child in a museum. I still haven't quite gotten over the mortification of that....
2. When is the last time you lost your keys? A week ago? I found them within minutes, so this may not count. I have never lost them for more than a few minutes.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?Oh, heavens, yes!
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?Ask, by golly! It's faster than wandering.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk? Bwahahahahahahah! Does that answer your question?