1. I told my son my head and feet weren't necessary for the pictures. Thus, they are cut off. ;)
2. I am becoming more and more convinced that I don't stand straight. I have no idea why.
3. While the lavender corset is pretty, the twist is annoying, still.
4. the top will get some alterations, mostly in the lapels and the sleeves
5. the corset is just a stand in. The real one will be white with a false front giving the illusion of skin down the center. It also won't have the high point, nor a busk. This ought to be fun to get into and out of.
Okay, pictures. And, remember that Lilith is wearing precious little in the front.