You may not know that many non-living things have a gender.
1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything
in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it
takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective
reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can
wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere,
you have to light a fire under it and, of course, there's the
hot air component.
5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and
6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick
Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight can shift
to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last
5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male.
But consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost
without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons
to push, he keeps trying.