The petticoat is done (but for a ruffle I haven't made up my mind about).
The skirt is about 50% done. All cut out, anyway, and the side-to-back mostly done.
I found out the iron-in interfacing I was trying to use SHRUNK even when I followed the directions exactly. Luckily, it was only a small piece and I have extra fabric. No more interfacing for this skirt. The fabric is pretty stiff, I think it will be okay.
Now, I just gotta keep my mind on what I am doing right now rather than fretting about what else needs to be done, that I am not sure I can do. Fretting does not get stuff done - therefore, fretting must not be done.