Been sleepy last few days. Took an iron suppliment last night. Amazingly not sleepy today. Who'da thunk?
This looks interesting, if only to make me reflect on my memories to find three things to put in it:
* Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
* See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
* Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
1. Stood neck deep in the Puget Sound and let the wake from the ship my father was on lift me up and set me down. Daddy was going away to sea.
2. Graduated from high school twice. The first time was in Australia and there were two other people in the class. All things considered, it was easier to take 12th grade over again when we got back to the States.
(Speaking of 2. - I started Kindergarden early, did 4th grade twice, skipped 8th grade and did 12th twice. So, in all, it averaged out.)
3. I tied for 5th place in the state of Maine on a Chemistry test for high school students from the ACS. Totally failed to impress on the second test and thus didn't make the Chemistry Olympiad team for that year. Was not the least bit disappointed by this.